Some of your meeting attendees are likely members of your team and will attend most if not all of your meetings that you schedule. MeetingResult provides you with the ability to designate these attendees as Team Members and provide them with a login to the system and a dashboard that contains all of their meeting information and assignments. From this Team Member Dashboard they can view all past meetings, scheduled meetings and provide updates on their assignments. The Team Member Dashboard is accessible by clicking on the "My Meetings" link in the top level navigation within MeetingResult.
To enable Team Member access for a Stakeholder follow these steps:
1. Click on your email address in the upper right hand corner and choose the Stakeholders option from the drop down menu.
2. Locate the Stakeholder by scrolling through the list or by searching for them using the search box.
3. Click on the Stakeholder name to open the Stakeholder record.
4. Click on the "Enable" button next to Team Member Access.
5. The next time you make an assignment to this Stakeholder they will receive a notification from MeetingResult with a link to view the assignment. When they click on this link the system will prompt them to create an account using the email address that is associated with their Stakeholder account in the system and a password that they will select.